- Key Features
Enjoy apps and internet-based content at four times the resolution of Full HD with the LG CXPUA 55" Class HDR 4K UHD Smart OLED TV. This 54.6" OLED TV features a native resolution of 3840 x 2160, allowing you to view detailed UHD images, and the enhanced black and contrast levels of OLED technology helps colors seem more vibrant. HDR
- 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 OLED Panel
- HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision HDR Support
- Dolby Vision IQ Enhancement Technology
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate / ALLM for Gaming
- njoy apps and internet-based content at four times the resolution of Full HD with the LG CXPUA 55" Class HDR 4K UHD Smart OLED TV. This 54.6" OLED TV features a native resolution of 3840 x 2160, allowing you to view detailed UHD images, and the enhanced black and contrast levels of OLED technology helps colors seem more vibrant. HDR capability with HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision support provides a wider color gamut and increased brightness with compatible content and devices. Dolby Vision IQ technology uses an onboard ambient light sensor and your content's genre to optimize the image of Dolby Vision content for your room.As a smart TV with Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, you'll have access to the LG Content Store to download apps, plus a full web browser for internet surfing. You can control the CXPUA with just your voice through your Google Assistant- or Amazon Alexa-enabled device or via the included Magic Remote Control. Its four HDMI inputs allow you to connect your digital HD sources, such as HD cable/satellite boxes or game consoles.
OLED PanelWith OLED technology, each pixel emits its own light independently and can be completely turned off, enabling enhanced black levels, over a billion shades of color, and virtually infinite contrast. These benefits come together to provide augmented detail, even in dark scenes.
α9 Gen 3 AI Processor 4KThe α9 Gen 3 AI Processor 4K is engineered to use AI and deep learning to upscale lower resolution content to near-4K.
ThinQ AI with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa Built-InLG ThinQ technology fully integrates the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, making it easy to control other compatible smart devices.
Dolby Vision IQ & Dolby AtmosDolby Vision IQ automatically adjusts Dolby Vision picture settings based on ambient lighting and content genres, while Dolby Atmos helps create a multidimensional surround sound experience that seems to flow around you.
Filmmaker ModeThis mode is designed to translate the director's cinematic vision to the TV with automatic picture and processor settings for true authenticity.
LG ChannelsLG Channels deliver free access to over 180 streaming channels offering movies, shows, news, sports, comedy, and more. LG Channels are integrated alongside over-the-air channels and the channel guide.
Disney+Disney+ provides access to classics, originals, and modern movies. With Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and more, a variety of content awaits.
Apple TV+Apple TV+ offers original shows and thousands of movies you can buy or rent. It's personalized and curated based on your history.
Search for What You SeeSearch for the names of actors, venues, and outfits worn on your favorite shows. You can even buy them on the spot from the TV.
Sports AlertThis feature provides updates on your favorite teams, start times, and scores, even while you're watching other content. Switch to games without searching for the channel, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Premier League, and more are all available.
OLED Motion ProOLED Motion Pro helps keep fast-moving on-screen action smooth, reducing stuttering.
Works with NVIDIA G-SYNCNVIDIA G-SYNC compatibility helps provide enhanced picture quality with smooth gameplay for a more immersive gameplay experience.
Smooth GameplayA high frame rate, 48 Gbps bandwidth, VRR (variable refresh rate), ALLM (auto low-latency mode), and eARC (enhanced audio return channel) are supported over HDMI to allow fast-moving content in high resolution and smooth, synchronized graphics for more lifelike gaming.
Low Input Lag & Fast Response TimeWith a low input lag and a 1 ms response time, you'll experience reduced blurring and added clarity while gaming.
HDR GamingHDR Gaming helps provide a more immersive gaming experience with enhanced color and brightness.
webOS + Magic RemoteThe webOS platform helps make it fast and easy to stream movies and shows with your favorite apps and find new content based on what you like. The Magic Remote provides voice and motion control, so you can ask the TV to do things with with just your voice or by pointing, scrolling, and clicking.
Bluetooth Surround ReadyConnect LG Bluetooth speakers for wireless surround sound. You can connect up to two speakers, including LG XBoom series speakers to provide a wireless surround sound experience.
- Cinema HDR
- HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping Pro
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer
- Face Enhancing
- Ultra Luminance Pro
- Quad Step Noise Reduction
- Frequency Based Sharpness Enhancer
- Intense Color
- Billion Rich Colors
- Advanced Color Enhancer
- True Color Accuracy Pro
- AI Upscaling
- FreeSync (via future firmware update)
- Apple AirPlay2 & HomeKit
- Intelligent Voice Recognition
- Home Dashboard
- AI Picture Pro
- Auto Genre Selection (for SR, HDR, and Dolby Vision)
- Universal remote control functionality with auto device detection
- LG Content Store for app downloads
- Full web browser
- Gallery Mode
- Front-firing speakers via reflector
- AI Sound Pro
- WiSA Ready (via separately sold adapter)
- OLED Surround
- LG Sound Sync
- IP control
- HDMI-CEC (Simplink)
- Smartphone connectivity
- HDCP 2.2
- eARC via HDMI 2
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY FROM LG.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||54.6"|
|Pixel Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|HDR Compatibility||HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log Gamma|
|Response Time||1 ms|
|Native Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|TV Tuner||ATSC, Clear QAM|
|Input Ports||3 x HDMI Type A (Side) 1 x HDMI Type A (Rear) 1 x F-Type (RF Antenna) (Rear) 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm (Composite) (Rear)|
|Output Ports||1 x TOSLINK Optical (Digital Audio) (Rear) 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm (Headphone) (Rear)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 (Audio Output)|
|USB Ports||2 x USB 2.0 (Rear) 1 x USB 2.0 (Side)|
|Control||RS-232C via 1/8" / 3.5 mm Input|
|Virtual Assistant Support||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant|
|Media Player||AAC AC3 EAC3 HE-AAC MP3 WMA|
|Wall Mounting||300 x 200 mm|
|Power Consumption||Standby: < 0.5 W|
|AC Input Power||120 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||48.3 x 29.1 x 9.9" / 122.68 x 73.91 x 25.15 cm (With Stand) 48.3 x 27.8 x 1.8" / 122.68 x 70.61 x 4.57 cm (Without Stand)|
|Stand Dimensions||39.3" / 99.82 cm (Width)|
|Weight||50.7 lb / 23 kg (With Stand) 41.7 lb / 18.9 kg (Without Stand)|
|Package Weight||62 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||55.5 x 32 x 8"|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.