View large flat panel displays up to 71″ or 200 lbs. from any angle with the Chief PNR-UB Universal Dual Swing Arm Wall Mount. Rugged, versatile, and installer-friendly, the PNR-UB is designed for installations that require a solid dual swing arm with shorter extension. The dual arms extend up to 24-7/8″ from the wall, pivot up to 90° left or right of center, and fold down to only 3-1/4″ in the home position.
The PNR-UB was designed for fast installation. After drawing the plumb line and installing the two top lag bolts into the dual wall studs, the installer hangs the PNR-UB on its top bracket and installs two lag bolts in the bottom bracket. Next, the installer makes the height adjustment, mounts the display, and connects the power/audio/video cables, which are diverted into the built-in path in the swing-out arms. After making the lateral, rotational, and tilt adjustments, the installation process is complete.
The PNR-UB includes a universal interface bracket making it compatible with hundreds of flat panel displays from 42-63″ or 200 lbs. However, if you want to confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor.
- Wall bracket can be placed on wall using convenient mounting guides for a hassle-free installation.
- The PNR-UB is shipped with the support posts for the dual arms centered in the mount. The support posts can be moved laterally right or left of center to readily accommodate sites with limited wall space. The mount also has post-installation height adjustment and tilt adjustment that spans 5° up and 15° down for installation flexibility.
- Exclusive ClickConnect mounting system provides easy connect/disconnect without requring any tools. An audible click confirms panels are locked in place. Add a padlock to protect the display from theft.
- Q-Latch Mounting System simplifies installation. It uses a lockable latch to safely secure display to the mount. Provides quick display connect/disconnect and is compatible with multiple accessories.
- Integrated lateral shift up to 9″ (4.5″ left/right) of 16″ stud system without disassembly.
- Built-in cable management channels inside the arms provides quick and easy routing of cables.
- Post-installation height adjustment up to 1″ (25.4mm) for installation flexibility.
- Wall protection rubber stops protect the wall when arms are collapsed.
- Extends 25″ from the wall, only 3-1/4″ deep when collapsed.
- Independently adjustable tension at pivot points provides customized control.
- Exclusive Centris Select tilt mechanism lets you select the perfect tension for your screen’s center of gravity to achieve smooth fingertip tilt. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
- Swivel up to 90° left or right (depending upon screen size).
- Provides positive latch in home position to keep screen tight to wall.
- UL-listed for proven strength. Solidly designed with cast components and steel uprights to securely hold displays up to 200 lbs.
- Mount goes through a series of rigorous tests to ensure a safe and secure installation.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that you are receiving the best quality product.
Mount Type Flat Panel Dual Swing Arm Wall Mount Depth From Mounting Source Depth from Wall: 3″ (76.2mm)
Extension from Wall: 24.875″ (63.2cm) 1
Does not include screen interface (typically 1″ or less)
Max Equipment Size Up to 65″ Adjustments Integrated Lateral Shift: 4.5″ left/right General Attributes Construction Steel Dimensions 27.25 x 19.5 x 3″ (69.21 x 49.53 x 7.62cm)
Channel Size Each Arm: 0.625″ wide (1.58cm) 2
Depth does not include screen interface (typically 1″ or less)
Weight Capacity 200 lbs (90.7kg)
There are no reviews yet.